Big data and advanced analytics are creating profound new opportunities for businesses, yet we found that only 4% of companies are able to combine the right people, tools, data and organizational focus to take advantage.
Temporary and Contract Staffing Services: We can provide you with a multitude of services which enable us to customize search or staffing solutions for your individual needs. We provide Temporary and Contract Staffing Services nationwide as well as permanent, temp-to-perm, and direct hire services for warehouse distribution, commercial bakery, engineers, managers, and other supply chain professional positions.
Contract Staffing: TMC supply’s our client companies with top-notch professionals for a specific length of time or for a specific project. TMC becomes the contractor’s legal Employer, relieving our client from all the administrative paperwork including taxes and workers’ compensation, payroll processing, unemployment liabilities, etc.
Temporary Staffing: For short-term or long-term projects. Temporary help is used across a broad range of skills to substitute for full time company employees to provide supplemental support where there are shortages.
Temp-to-Perm Staffing: We provide temp-to-perm staffing services with client companies based on the assumption that if the client likes the candidate, the candidate may be permitted to be hired by the client as a direct-hire.
Key Benefits of the Service
- TMC can provide staff for peak loads in the work cycle. Additional employees can be brought in to complete projects.
- Clients only pay for hours worked. If the employee does not work for any reason, the client company does not pay.
- There are no direct payroll costs. All payroll costs are included in the billing rate. There are not additional expenses for FICA, SUTA, FUTA, General Liability or Worker’s Compensation.
- Reduced administrative costs. Costs such as advertising, recruiting, payroll processing, and many other administrative expense are eliminated.
- Contract to Direct Hires. This is an excellent way for a company and employee can try each other out to make sure they are a good fit for each other.
- TMC can provide replacements for key employees during a leave of absence. This would include extended illnesses, pregnancies, etc.